Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Guest Post : Easy Apple Fruit Cake for Simply Sweet Home


Hi everyone! I'm guest posting for Jerri of Simply Sweet Home today! Her blog is full of recipes, projects and product reviews. She is celebrating the holidays with Six Weeks of Christmas Treats, by featuring guest posts throughout the season. I’m sharing an easy apple fruit cake recipe which is packed with apple chunks, candied fruits and raisins.

Thank you Jerri for giving me this lovely opportunity. It is an honor to guest post on your wonderful blog :)

Please, do check out the recipe at Simply Sweet Home and and let us know what you think :)


Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the recipe!!!

17 comments :

  1. such a lovely looking cake... let me check out the recipe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely guest post dear, will check out the recipe over there.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum and double yum. I have a high liking for anything made with apples and its surely tempting. Hopping over for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum yum yummmmy.. thanks you sweet Ambreen..I enjoy the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Apple fruit Cake Ambreen, Best to have with coffee :) Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a lovely cake Ambreen! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love apple cake and yours look very tempting
    I'm familiar with Jerry's blog - I'm heading over to check your recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a magic recipe isn't it? I had forgotten about it so thanks for reminder, we might make it this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esta exquisita tarta con manzanas se ve muy tentadora,abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful guest post n timely treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post..beautifuly presented and your blog luks soo cute, Ambreen..loved the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...